THE NINE KEY BENEFITS OF TELEMARKETING
Telemarketing is proven to be an effective tool for any business and can be an easy and effective way to increase your profits and promote your products or services.
The Nine Key Benefits of using telemarketing
These are the nine key benefits of using telemarketing to promote your business:
- You can immediately gauge your customer's level of interest in your product or service.
- You can provide a more interactive and personal sales service.
- You can create an immediate rapport with your customers.
- You can explain technical issues more clearly.
- You can generate leads and appointments.
- You can sell from a distance to increase your sales territory.
- You can reach more customers than with in-person sales calls.
- You can sell to both existing and new customers.
- You can achieve results that are measurable.
The downsides of telemarketing that need to be considered.
If you do not research your market or obtain proper training before entering into a telemarketing campaign, there can be as some problems. In particular, you need to consider the following:
- Telemarketing can be resented - particularly when dealing with business-to-consumer customers, and when calls are made in the evenings.
- Customer lists may not always be clean and opted-out - this leaves you with a potential risk of breaking the law.
- Customer lists can be very costly.
- Telemarketing has a negative image that could damage your business' reputation - if poorly carried out.
- Telemarketing has the potential to replace a sales team and this could lead to negative feelings amongst employees.
- Training staff can be time-consuming and costly.
- You may need to prepare a script.
Which is why OUTSOURCING your telemarketing to a reputable telemarketing company like Talkmarketing who,
- Have achieved results for many businesses,
- Have an excellent reputation,
- Hold your hand through the whole process,
is a HUGE ADVANTAGE and takes away all the headache and disadvantages?
- Because we verify data through the TPS,
- We work with data companies who are reasonably priced and have good clean data,
- We are professionals so you know we will represent you in the right way,
- Your sales team carry on doing what they do best so no negativity is felt by your staff.
When you outsource to us, we don’t tie you into a long term contract and flexibility is the key. Give us a call on 01424 576658
Posted by Lesley Roberts
on 24 January 2017 | permalink